Folks,

After resolving test failures on ubuntu 20.04 AARCH64 and promoting the ubuntu 20.04 verify/merge jobs to production [0], 'make test' is now configured to run on Ubuntu 20.04 CI jobs with the merging my ci-management patch [1] this morning.

Thank you Dave Barach & Benoit Ganne for the fixes! :)

On Monday, I merged Andrew's ci-management patch [2] which enabled the running of 'make test' with 2 VPP workers in the debian-10 CI jobs.

Please keep an eye on the following per-patch jobs which are now executing 'make test', even when a patch is Verified +1, there can be intermittent test failures which show up in the job logs but are not tagged by the Jenkins Failure Notification rules because they pass on retry [3].

https://jenkins.fd.io/view/vpp/job/vpp-verify-master-ubuntu2004-aarch64/
https://jenkins.fd.io/view/vpp/job/vpp-verify-master-ubuntu2004-x86_64/
https://jenkins.fd.io/view/vpp/job/vpp-verify-master-debian10-x86_64/

https://jenkins.fd.io/view/vpp/job/vpp-merge-master-ubuntu2004-aarch64/
https://jenkins.fd.io/view/vpp/job/vpp-merge-master-ubuntu2004-x86_64/
https://jenkins.fd.io/view/vpp/job/vpp-merge-master-debian10-x86_64/

Occasionally in the past week, I have seen vpp-unittest-NAT64-* fail 4 times in a job run [4] causing a Verified -1 on a patch [5] with no code changes.

Thanks,
-daw-

[0] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/ci-management/+/30773
[1] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/ci-management/+/31317