Hi Vadim,

To control the time vpp waits for a close from the app, add to startup.conf tcp
{ closewait-time N }, where N is time in seconds.

With respect to the epoll events, vcl only notifies the app of a close once and
EPOLLHUP is returned whenever a peer closed its end of the session. Could you
provide more details about your use case?