Newer review for LI crash:  https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/32144

The build failed with the error below which I have tried to fix with the new
review above.  However, the build still fails with the same error below.

I used "git commit -m "feature" -m "Fix crash in LI CLI" -s" with newer
review but still I get the "Subject" line failure.

15:16:26 git commit 'Subject:' line must contain at least one known feature
id.

15:16:26 feature id(s) must be listed before ':' and space delimited

15:16:26 if more than one is listed.

15:16:26 Please refer to the MAINTAINERS file (I: lines) for known feature
ids.

Hemant