Here is a case where the process worked as desired. The job which failed [0] was retried [1] after 5 seconds and passed upon retry.  It did not disrupt the voting for the patch [2] :)

Hopefully this will always be the case. The job failure did not show up in the gerrit log which I think is different from past behavior.  However, based on previous naginator induced voting irregularities, I suspect that it may cause voting anomalies if the timing is unlucky.

I will continue to monitor for connection resets and voting anomalies, but so far so good.

Thanks,
-daw-

[0] https://jenkins.fd.io/job/vpp-verify-master-centos8-x86_64/3335/
[1] https://jenkins.fd.io/job/vpp-verify-master-centos8-x86_64/3336/