Hi Florin,
app clnts are created successfully as below.  Only vppcom_session_connect
returns error within client. Because I am not even hitting vl_api_clnt_process
at server i.e vpp_main.

Could please let me know which is early function that hits in latest version
when vcl client sends connect?.

One more point is, if my app is part of linux big app having separate
dispatcher, then return event for client connect shall be handled separately?
THIS IS ONLY POINT WHICH MAY BE MISSING ????

With Regards
Sastry

vpp# show api clients
Shared memory clients
               Name      PID   Queue Length           Queue VA Health
         app[shm]      643              0 0x00007edc1b62e880 OK
Socket clients
               Name  Fildesc
             app      161
vpp#