[Edited Message Follows]

Hi,
I have a few questions about how synchronization is being done when there are
multiple workers/threads accessing the same data structure.
For example, IPsec headers have a seq number that gets incremented.
If we have IPsec flow and encrypting packets on VPP do we assume that packets
in the same flow go to the same core for encryption?

In IP lookup will find the adjacency and store it in the Opaque field.. Send to
another node to rewrite. Before the packet gets processed in the next node if
the interface is removed from the forwarding table. What will happen?   Lots of
info being stored in Opaque fields for a couple of features. How the code is
making sure changes in the config data are taken care of when the packets are
still being processed by intermediate nodes in the graph.

Thanks,
Satish K Amara