Hi Vijay,

No I don’t see random failures. Do they occur during a rekeying event?

/neale

From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> on behalf of Vijay Kumar via
lists.fd.io <vjkumar2003=gmail....@lists.fd.io>
Date: Monday, 2 August 2021 at 08:43
To: vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] Regarding IPsec errors "Integrity failure" and
"Unsupported payload"
Hi Neale,

Do you have any suggestions for this problem.
Did you face this random issue anytime?

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 7:05 PM Vijay Kumar via lists.fd.io<http://lists.fd.io>
<vjkumar2003=gmail....@lists.fd.io<mailto:gmail....@lists.fd.io>> wrote:
Hi Neale,

I am testing data traffic b/w Strongswan and VPP but sometimes data traffic is
dropped in esp4-decrypt-tun graph node. Sometimes it is dropped with "Integrity
failure" while sometimes it is "Unsupported payload"

But if I delete the tunnel and re-establish IPSec SA, then it works fine.

I have ensured the configuration w.r.t PSK, Proposals and TS is fine. Also, I
confirmed that the adjacencies(routes) for the Strongswan are fine on the VPP
side.

Version I am using is pasted below.

Could I be missing something? These are random issues.

vpp# show version
vpp v20.05.1-2~g44ff05906-dirty built by an-vijay_kumar on 56d1c81f572a at
2021-07-30T15:54:16

Regards.