Hi,

We have a use case where we have two VPP nodes i.e. VN1 and VN2 , in a local
redundancy testing setup, VN1 is acting as primary node and VN2 is acting as
secondary node. VN1 has localsid configuration on it. VN2 has a neighbor and
fib entry corresponding to the localsid of VN1. Now when we bring down VN1, we
want VN2 to have exact same localsid configuration that VN1 had. But, when we
try to configure localsid on it using command "sr localsid address" command, we
get below error

vpp# sr localsid address 2001:7a0:10::111 behavior end psp
sr localsid: There is already one FIB entry for therequested localsid non
segment routing related

And we suppose this error is due to the fib entry for 2001:7a0:10::111.

How can we achieve our use case using default vpp beviour?

Thanks and Regards,
Chinmaya Agarwal.