Thanks for testing !

The l4 “port” values without l4 protocol value set do not make sense and thus
are ignored. (Since they mean totally different things for TCP and ICMP). So
your rule becomes “permit+reflect any any” which is what you observe in your
test.

 See function make_mask_and_match_from_rule in the acl plug-in.

You are welcome to submit a patch that makes the validation stricter to prevent
others from making the same mistake.

--a