Thanks Feng. I have tried already with *vapi_enum_if_status_flags* but I
was getting return value as 0 always.
Below is the payload. Which param will indicate the same ?
typedef struct __attribute__ ((__packed__)) {
  vapi_type_interface_index sw_if_index;
  u32 sup_sw_if_index;
  vapi_type_mac_address l2_address;
  vapi_enum_if_status_flags flags;