Our maintenance is running behind schedule. There was a last minute
decision to migrate the instances to YUL1 and avoid another outage next
week.

This required Nexus to migrate as well. We're in the process of
migrating the attached volumes which will take an additional 1.5 to 2 hours.

We appreciate your patience and will send an update when maintenance is
complete

Thank you,

Vanessa