Hi Experts,
I am running several applications and calling some ACL/ABF API to add and
delete rules in VPP, these rules are added/deleted from all the applications
continuously.
After 5 to 6 hours I see the VPP ACL/ABF API will return VAPI_OK but
payload.retval is NONZero number,
If we keep on add/delete after this error, the VPP crashes.
If we just want to read version using VAPI it will give empty values and if we
want to do "cli" using vppctl, the vppctl also hangs.
only way to recover the VPP is "kill -9".
Is anyone have any clue? if the VPP/VAPI gets hanged how can we make the VPP to
normal state without "kill -9 <vpp>"
Any suggestion would be great help.