Hi,

To confirm it is a IPv6 ND issue you can try to add a static neighbor entry
with eg. 'ip neighbor loop0 10::2 1.2.3'.
If that fixes the issue, you can then try to capture traffic when it happens
and analyzes what is going with IPv6 ND, to understand whether it is a VPP
issue or an issue with the other system.

Best
ben