There are the outputs :

vpp# show buffer traces

Pool Name            Index NUMA  Size  Data Size  Total  Avail  Cached
Used

default-numa-0         0     0   2496     2048    17640    0      152
 17488

                          Node           Allocated               Freed
             In                 Out            Buffered

              api-rx-from-ring                   1                   0
              0                   0                   1

       GigabitEthernetb/0/0-tx                   0                   0
             11                   0                  11

              unix-cli-local:4                  10                   0
              0                   0                  10

                    dpdk-input               36221               34867
              0            56450605           -56449251

       GigabitEthernetb/0/0-tx                   0                   0
              8                   0                   8

      GigabitEthernet13/0/0-tx                   0                   0
       56449411                   0            56449411

                    dpdk-input                   0                   0
              0                  93                 -93

vpp# show buffer traces verbose

Pool Name            Index NUMA  Size  Data Size  Total  Avail  Cached
Used

default-numa-0         0     0   2496     2048    17640    0      168
 17472

                          Node           Allocated               Freed
             In                 Out            Buffered

              api-rx-from-ring                   1                   0
              0                   0                   1

                     ip4-glean                  10                   0
             10                  20                   0

                      ip4-drop                   0                   0
             10                  10                   0

                    ip4-lookup                   0                   0
             10                  10                   0

                    error-drop                   0                   0
             10                  10                   0

                          drop                   0                  10
             10                   0                   0

       GigabitEthernetb/0/0-tx                   0                   0
             11                   0                  11

   GigabitEthernetb/0/0-output                   0                   0
             11                  11                   0

              unix-cli-local:4                  10                   0
              0                   0                  10

                   gtpu4-input                   0                   0
       56450054            56450054                   0

                    dpdk-input               36221               34867
              0            56450605           -56449251

                     arp-reply                   0                   0
            390                 390                   0

                     arp-input                   0                   0
            390                 390                   0

          ip4-mfib-forward-rpf                   0                   0
              9                   9                   0

       ip4-mfib-forward-lookup                   0                   0
              9                   9                   0

                ip4-udp-lookup                   0                   0
       56450054            56450054                   0

                     ip4-glean                   9                   0
            652                 661                   0

                     ip6-input                   0                   0
             98                  98                   0

               ip6-not-enabled                   0                   0
             98                  98                   0

                     ip4-input                   0                   0
      112900143           112900143                   0

                      ip4-drop                   0                   0
            687                 687                   0

                   ip4-rewrite                   0                   0
       56449402            56449402                   0

                     ip4-local                   0                   0
       56450054            56450054                   0

                    ip4-lookup                   0                   0
      112900134           112900134                   0

                ethernet-input                   0                   0
       56450605            56450605                   0

          ip4-policer-classify                   0                   0
       56450054            56450054                   0

              interface-output                   0                   0
              8                   8                   0

                    error-punt                   0                   0
             28                  28                   0

                    error-drop                   0                   0
           1167                1167                   0

                          punt                   0                  28
             28                   0                   0

                          drop                   0                1167
           1167                   0                   0

       GigabitEthernetb/0/0-tx                   0                   0
              8                   0                   8

   GigabitEthernetb/0/0-output                   0                   0
              8                   8                   0

      GigabitEthernet13/0/0-tx                   0                   0
       56449411                   0            56449411

  GigabitEthernet13/0/0-output                   0                   0
       56449411            56449411                   0

                    dpdk-input                   0                   0
              0                 109                -109

          ip4-mfib-forward-rpf                   0                   0
              4                   4                   0

       ip4-mfib-forward-lookup                   0                   0
              4                   4                   0

                     ip6-input                   0                   0
            101                 101                   0

               ip6-not-enabled                   0                   0
            101                 101                   0

                   ip4-options                   0                   0
              4                   4                   0

                     ip4-input                   0                   0
              8                   8                   0

                      ip4-drop                   0                   0
              8                   8                   0

                     ip4-local                   0                   0
              4                   4                   0

                ethernet-input                   0                   0
            109                 109                   0

                    error-drop                   0                   0
            109                 109                   0

                          drop                   0                 109
            109                   0                   0

Please help us on this mates. We were using an older version of  VPP and
couldn't get these results ASAP, bganne/ole.

(PS: I would rate 3/10 myself, OLE :-D)