Hi, everyone
I am starting a new project and I want to use QoS-related functions through
VPP. But I found that VPP only provides traffic classification and flow
control functions through Classify table and Policer, I didn't find how to
support complex queue mapping(with MAC address, IP address, VLAN ID, or
DSCP number. Like the "map class" in Cisco ) and queue scheduling like
Strict Priority, Round-robin. Here is the need.

   1. Support queue scheduling modes, such as Strict Priority (SP),
   Round-robin (RR) and their variants (eg, WRR, DRR), etc.;
   2. Support Token bucket, leaky bucket;
   3. Support the configurable number of port-based queues;
   4. Support queue mapping mechanism based on MAC address, VLAN, IP
   address, 5-tuple, etc.

And it looks like Hierarchical Queuing support is not supported in the
latest VPP release.
Can anyone give me some advice?
Thanks in advance!!