I'm using vpp 21.06, and sometimes my ipsec tunnel got broken, after debug i
got the reason:
TheĀ initiator sendĀ IKEV2_EXCHANGE_CREATE_CHILD_SA packet to responder to rekey
ipsec sa after lifetime;
the responder got the packet and do rekey process, but the response packet got
lost, then the initiator will retry to send the rekey packet,
but in this time the responder can't get child sa with the spi in the packet
and do nothing (according to rfc 7269, it should better send NO_AS_FOUND to the
initiator),
the initiator deleted ipsec sa after 5 time retries, but the responder will
never delete it's ipsec sa and it's ipip interface.