As the principal technical event for the LF Networking projects, this
bi-annual gathering, has on average attracted over 500 registrants,
provides the opportunity for each participating community to advance their
project roadmaps and explore cross-community collaboration and integration
points.  *The next LFN Developer & Testing Forum is scheduled for January
10-13, 2022. *

Once again we will be virtually gathering the LFN project technical
communities to progress our releases; discuss project architecture,
direction, and integration points; and further innovate through the open
source networking stack. Confirmed LFN projects include Anuket, EMCO, ODIM,
ONAP, OpenDaylight, Tungsten Fabric and XGVela.

We’ll also be hosting a track with fellow networking projects and
initiatives including the 5G Super Blueprint, LFN End User Advisory Group
(EUAG), and L3AF.

We welcome you to submit your FD.io related topic proposals on the wiki
page here
<https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2022+LFN+Developer+Event+Topics+January>.
Topic Proposals are due December 3rd!

Learn more about the event and register here
<https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=53609047>. The
event is free to attend but registration is required.

Please send any questions to cc...@linuxfoundation.org. You can also join
the discussion on our event Slack in the #general channel here
<https://join.slack.com/t/lfntech/shared_invite/zt-xzd50vsy-ap53baNIVSxDyunb9zB6jA>
.

Best,

Trishan