Hello,

>From reading the routing data model:
https://fdio-vpp.readthedocs.io/en/latest/gettingstarted/developers/fib20/routes.html#id2
I understand that when I add a static route (using the "ip route add" command)
to an attached next hop, VPP will resolve that
route, which is triggered (in my case of plain ol' routing) by a successful ARP
learning event. What I want is to perform
some logic on each of the routes that their attached next-hop is a recently
learned neighbor.

Taking the example from the doc: if I use
ip route add table 1 64.10.1.0/24 10.0.0.2 GigabitEthernet2/0/1
ip route add table 1 64.10.2.0/24 10.0.0.2 GigabitEthernet2/0/1
then upon learning the MAC of 10.0.0.2 neighbor,
I want to be able to programmatically fetch the 64.10.1.0/24 and 64.10.2.0/24
prefixes in that context of neighbor resolution.

I've traced down the neighbor learning logic to `ip_neighbor_add` function in
`vnet/ip-neighbor/` but I couldn't figure out
where VPP performs the route resolution following a neighbor learning event.

If I understand the model correctly, a new neighbor IP and MAC triggers a
change to the adjacency table.
In order to fetch the matching prefixes, I need to be able to iterate over
entries of fib_entry_t , for each entry checking the fib_path_t it has, and
whether the path's  ip_adjancency_t is matching the IP and MAC of the recently
learned neighbor.

Is my perception correct?

Thanks,
David