Hi experts,

I recently integrated vpp stack 21.06 and am running my NAS TCP protocol
test cases. The pcap dispatch trace that I captured shows  the TCP SYN
packets are coming to tcp-input() and then to tcp-listen() but from here
pkts are dropped instead of going to tcp-output() graph nodes for sending
the SYN-ACK

NOTE
=========
The session layer is enabled and the TCP listen IP/port is also showing in
the session verbose command.

The same test case used to work fine in the VPP 20.05. Am I missing
anything?
Let me know if there is anything I need to look at.

vpp# show session verbose
Connection                                                  State
 Rx-f      Tx-f
[0:0][T] 30.30.30.30:1234->0.0.0.0:0                        LISTEN
0         0
Thread 0: active sessions 1
Thread 1: no sessions