Hi VPP fellows:
I got problems when I tried to create and delete AF_XDP interface. Pls give me
some suggestions to figure out the problem. The issue description is as below:

Step 1: create af_xdp interface based on host if wlan0: create interface af_xdp
host-if wlan0 num-rx-queues 1
Step 2: delete the af_xdp interface: delete interface af_xdp wlan0/0
Step 3: create af_xdp interface based on host if wlan0 again: create interface
af_xdp host-if wlan0 num-rx-queues 1
Here get excetion info as below
DBGvpp# create interface af_xdp host-if wlan0 num-rx-queues 1
libbpf: can't get next link: Invalid argument
create interface af_xdp: xsk_socket__create() failed (is linux netdev wlan0
up?): Device or resource busy

if I try to create af_xdp interface by using command: create interface af_xdp
host-if wlan0 num-rx-queues all
Step 1: create af_xdp interface based on host if wlan0: create interface af_xdp
host-if wlan0 num-rx-queues all
Step 2: delete the af_xdp interface: delete interface af_xdp wlan0/0
Step 3: create af_xdp interface based on host if wlan0 again: create interface
af_xdp host-if wlan0 num-rx-queues all
Here I find that af_xdp_create_queue() is faild, as result, there is no queue
bond to the interface because of bind() function failed.
af_xdp_create_queue()
->xsk_socket__create()
->xsk_socket__create_shared
->err = bind(xsk->fd, (struct sockaddr *)&sxdp, sizeof(sxdp));
if (err) {
err = -errno;
goto out_mmap_tx;
}