Hi Kunal,

Similar goal but it’s only been tested against a limited number of
applications.

Also, as per my previous reply, ldp accepts a mix of linux and vcl fd/sessions
and to that end it sets aside a number of fds for linux. Consequently, vcl fds
will start from 1 << LDP_ENV_SID_BIT and that might be a problem for
applications that assume their fds start at 0 and end at a low value. That’s
typically a problem with those that use select as opposed to epoll.