Hi,

I’m guessing you’re asking how to run LDP from gdb. For that either create a
gdb script file and: gdb -x cmd.gdb --args ./epollandsocket, or run the
commands after starting gdb.

The minimal set of commands to start:
set exec-wrapper env
‘LD_PRELOAD=<path>/vpp/build-root/build-vpp-native/vpp/lib/libvcl_ldpreload.so’
set environment VCL_CONFIG=<path>/vcl.conf

Hope this helps!