Hi,

I have tried by increasing the value of buckets to 4,997,120 for 10M DB  ,
but I still see VPP RSZ memory is keep on growing even after 24 hours of
test. Please provide suggestions

Hash table 'v4_flow_hash'
*    10789283 active elements 6244300 active buckets*
    7 free lists
       [len 2] 230496 free elts
       [len 16] 2 free elts
    12223 linear search buckets
*    heap: 7286 chunk(s) allocated*
          bytes: used *1.48g*, scrap 400.81k

After 12 hours
Hash table 'v4_flow_hash'^M
*    10882016 active elements 6268886 active buckets*
    7 free lists^M
       [len 2] 917835 free elts
       [len 4] 52 free elts
       [len 8] 3 free elts