Hi,florin

I would appreciate it if you can resolve it

My project use java web to control vpp, many binary api are used, such as
interfaces, ip, our customize api etc.

half a year ago, i use one c++ restful framework ( google‘s pistache) to
use vpp binary api, there also has deadlock problem , then i don't know to
send mail for help (dont know must subscribe mail  can send mail to vpp-dev
haha)

i think maybe i m not proficient with c++ multithreading that cause
deadlock, that time i fount if use one thread also api communication will
deadlock

so i think many times use api will cause vpp deadlock

For resolve this problem, we decide to change it to jvpp, maybe jvpp
resolve this deadlock (now this problem also exist)

i found git log for vpp new version that vpp resolve a deadlock about svm
(i dont know if it can resolve this), but now we update vpp need at least
one month (maybe too long)

So florin expert , can you analyze this problem?  thank you very much!

Best regards
wanghe

Florin Coras <fcoras.li...@gmail.com> 于2022年5月28日周六 01:02写道: