$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/fdio_release.list
# this file was generated by packagecloud.io for
# the repository at https://packagecloud.io/fdio/release

deb [signed-by=/etc/apt/keyrings/fdio_release-archive-keyring.gpg]
https://packagecloud.io/fdio/release/ubuntu/ focal main
deb-src [signed-by=/etc/apt/keyrings/fdio_release-archive-keyring.gpg]
https://packagecloud.io/fdio/release/ubuntu/ focal main

tried jammy. not working. kept focal. able to install the vpp

Thanks & Regards
--
Lokesh Chakka.