Hoi folks,

I don't usually share my presentations about VPP with the developer
community, but I was encouraged to share this one as it's of general
interest both for the dataplane performance (with trex loadtests) as well
as for configuration of lower level (vppcfg for the dataplane) and higher
level (kees, ansible).
I spent 45 minutes with the VirtualNOG folks this Friday, and I thought I'd
pass the recording along:

- https://virtualnog.net/posts/2022-06-24-vpp/ with the video on Youtube
- https://media.ccc.de/v/vnog-4170-bgpospf-with-100mpps-on-amd64 with the
same video on CCC

Thanks to Maximilian Wilhelm for hosting me, to Andre Toonk for his talk
last year, bringing visibility to VPP also, and for the vibrant community
who showed pretty genuine interest for VPP.

groet,
Pim

--
Pim van Pelt <p...@ipng.nl>