Hello everyone,

I found two different ways to install VPP on my computer, but I'm not sure,
if these ways do the same. There is the documentation for the first one:
https://s3-docs.fd.io/vpp/22.06/gettingstarted/installing/ubuntu.html .
With this, I don't have a VPP folder in my home directory, and the plugins
not seem to be working this way.
The other way I found was this:
https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/Pulling,_Building,_Running,_Hacking_and_Pushing_VPP_Code
I tried it on Ubuntu 18.04, but it failed at install-dep and install
bootstrap. I need to use DPDK plugin for my job, which installation would
be better?
Also, if I put a PCI address in the config file to the dpdk{ } part, then
should I enable the plugin for the dpdk?

Thank you for the answers.