Hi Andrew,

Neale and I are the maintainers of linux-cp. I am ok with changing it in
place because the use of "namespace" is preventing Stanislav from even
being able to compile his code.

When you say "mark the APIs as experimental" are you talking about putting
"state: experimental" in the FEATURE.yaml file or something else? If you're
talking about FEATURE.yaml, the file at src/plugins/linux-cp/FEATURE.yaml
already lists the state as experimental. Maybe the formatting of the file
is bad?

Thanks,
-Matt