Hello,

Pim, thank you for your reply.
SNMP agent is reading raw values which (i think) are wrong:
https://pastebin.com/BfPtggYT

My current config is:
https://pastebin.com/DqNhEmPt

or as a vppcfg's dump:
https://pastebin.com/CxLX5RuQ

Like I said before - config has been changed from bridge to xconnect and
the result was the same, so I rebooted the machine, just in case ;)

Regards

sob., 16 lip 2022 o 21:21 Pim van Pelt <p...@ipng.nl> napisaƂ(a):