Hi Ben,

Thank you for your response.
Actually in one of the usecase I was trying to execute few vpp command from
host using vppctl and  not really want to go to vpp terminal with telnet
and execute the command. I see it was working earlier and the below check
in change the behavior. I am not sure why...

 "
https://github.com/FDio/vpp/commit/31f192434660a6fe71663fd62172cb82fc79ede1
"

Thanks,