The attachment is my server program.

My VPP version is 22.06. When I start this server by LDP and send a request
to this server, the server will have a direct segment error. Two threads
share an event queue, resulting in an event queue crash. Can you tell me if
LDP does not support this use?

In addition, I noticed that there is a configuration item called ‘muti
thread workers’ in the VCL configuration file. When this configuration is
turned on, the program can not receive RPC response. Is it suitable for me
to use this configuration item in this case?