Hi guys,

I was trying to set up a GPG signature for signing my commits. I followed
github guides [0] [1] that I used previously for setting up my github
account with GPG signing.

I face an issue when I try to add my exported public key into the New GPG
key gerrit field. Basically what happens is that I receive following error:

Error 400 (Bad Request): Problems with public key 8DC0D124 Filip Varga <
filipvarg...@gmail.com> (2423 8FAC 8EA1 571B 8799 0C96 6769 C6D2 8DC0
D124): Error checking user IDs for key Endpoint: /r/accounts/self/gpgkeys

I went through this process on my previous company account. I didn't face
this issue back then.

Export command used:
`gpg --armor --export`

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

[0]
https://docs.github.com/en/authentication/managing-commit-signature-verification/generating-a-new-gpg-key
[1]
https://docs.github.com/en/authentication/managing-commit-signature-verification/telling-git-about-your-signing-key