Hi,Pim
I use vpp to receive various packets and send them to different interface
by rules.
Vpp will drop vlan packet because cannot find vlan table, sometimes we not
need vlan label. When vpp install in LAN,for example company,our ip is
different so we can strip vlan lable
another method is in ethernet node , if packet is vlan so can use
vlib_buffer_advance function to skip vlan

Pim van Pelt <p...@ipng.nl> 于2022年11月2日周三 17:45写道: