Merged... This patch addresses similar issues with iOS devices which appear to
pay attention to the router flag...

Thanks... Dave

From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Petr Boltík
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2022 4:09 AM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] Bug report - IP6 ND RA default route disappear from host
device

Hi Matt,

Thank you. I can confirm that your fix works. Now I can continue to deploy ipv6
using kea dhcpv6 (without static configuration).

Best regards

Petr B.

ne 6. 11. 2022 v 0:13 odesílatel Petr Boltík via lists.fd.io
<http://lists.fd.io>  <petr.boltik=gmail....@lists.fd.io
<mailto:gmail....@lists.fd.io> > napsal:

Hi Matt,

Than you so much. I will test it as soon as possible.

Petr

Dne so 5. 11. 2022 21:44 uživatel Matthew Smith via lists.fd.io
<http://lists.fd.io>  <mgsmith=netgate....@lists.fd.io
<mailto:netgate....@lists.fd.io> > napsal:

Hi Petr,

You didn't miss any configuration. I don't see any place where the router flag
is set on an NA in current VPP master branch code.

Can you test with https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/37582 applied and see if it
addresses the issue?

-Matt

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 1:49 PM Petr Boltík <petr.bol...@gmail.com