Hallo Filip,

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Just a heads up.

I have installed it again on ubuntu 22.04 (coz it has better support with
VPP apparently).

I have VPP version 22.10 here.

I found VPP documentation regarding MAP-E and MAP-T: -

https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/Configure_an_LW46_(MAP-E)_Terminator

The question is, Is VPP used only as MAP-BR router? or also as MAP-CE?

 And how to configure it? Coz the Dooku is not very clear honestly.

Take your time and good night :)

Regards

Ameen