CSIT check issue is resolved.

From: Xu, Ting
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2022 8:23 PM
To: vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Cc: Damjan Marion <dmar...@0xa5.net>
Subject: Review request for Generic Flow in Native AVF

Hi, Damjan and community,

I have uploaded a patch for enabling generic flow in native AVF days ago.
To support generic flow in native AVF, I changed the original virtual channel
message handling method of FDIR, and add RSS hash support as well. Since Damjan
you are the maintainer of native AVF module, I really need your comments on
whether there is any problems of my modification.

There is one key issue I noticed recently, that is I just enabled RSS hash for
generic flow, but not for the common flow type. Do you think it is OK to do so?
And it may cause a problem of CSIT test for flow in native AVF. Does anyone
have any advice?

Thanks!

The link for the patch is 37563: avf: support generic flow |
https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/37563

Best Regards,
Xu Ting