Hi,

vpp/flow_cli.c at master · FDio/vpp · GitHub <https://github.com/FDio/vpp/blob/master/src/vnet/flow/flow_cli.c> contains some useful information to add a flow to redirect to queue X (check out test_flow() function's redirect_to_queue option, or vl_api_flow_enable_t_handler if you are using API).

After a flow is configured you may enable the flow to an interface. If the interface is managed by DPDK the vpp flow will be translated into DPDK rte_flow and configure the NIC HW. Please note not all NIC HW supports the flow configuration you might need.

However you still have to tweak the rest of your flows to not touch queue 0.

Regards,

Fan