Hi, vpp experts
Now i meet a problem that use IXIA software to test ipv6 support

RFC2460 point out that all machine support ipv6 fragment must set MTU
cannot less than 1280,
but IXIA test ipv6 fragment will send two request frag packet that data
size is 768 and expect receive two reply packet, but our system(centos7)
only reply an ICMP error packet, because request packet size is less than
1280

Is vpp support ipv6 fragment size less than 1280?
In addition that has some configure in centos7 can support this?

I m unfamiliar with ipv6, looking forward your help!

Best regards
wanghe