From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> on behalf of Alok Tiwari via
lists.fd.io <alok1984=gmail....@lists.fd.io>
Date: Thursday, 15 December 2022 at 17:22
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: [vpp-dev] Procedure to send API from VPP to agent based on event
Hi Folks,
I understand that VPP handles two types of API exchanges

1.       There is a simple "request and reply" type.
2.       The second type of message exchange is a "dump" request and a repeated
reply message in the form of multiple "details".

In our case, I have a requirement to send some event based information from VPP
to the agent without any request from the agent.  Please guide how I can
achieve this through VPP.

Regards,
Alok