I just discussed this with Nathan. Should be merged soon. Cheers!

From: Pim van Pelt <p...@ipng.nl>
Date: Wednesday, 11 January 2023 at 13:37
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Cc: jul...@klaiber.me <jul...@klaiber.me>, Pablo Camarillo (pcamaril)
<pcama...@cisco.com>, Ahmed Abdelsalam (ahabdels) <ahabd...@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] Error message on starting vpp
Hoi,

Nathan's fix is still pending and starting VPP at HEAD still emits the warning:
pim@hippo:~/src/vpp$ make run
WARNING: STARTUP_CONF not defined or file doesn't exist.
         Running with minimal startup config:  unix { interactive cli-listen
/run/vpp/cli.sock gid 1000 } dpdk { no-pci } \n
vnet_feature_arc_init:272: feature node 'ip6-lookup' not found (before 'pt',
arc 'ip6-output')

I see the other fixes from this thread were merged (thanks!) but what about the
OP? Would be prudent to address before Jan 18th :)

groet,
Pim

On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 9:49 AM Nathan Skrzypczak