Hi,

> I think this has been discussed before in 
> https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/topic/vpp_lcp_is_is_does_not_work/96476162, I 
> wanted make some topo with frr and vpp with ISIS and SR but came to know that 
> IIH packets wont get punted to FRR via tap.
> Above thread has an old patch which i try to patch and build but looks like 
> it relies on vnet/osi lib and in the latest vpp, i did not see this in the 
> source code, I am willing to invest some time on this to make it work, Does 
> anyone has any suggestions or any pointers ?

OSI was moved to a plugin in src/plugins/osi and it is already used in lcp, see 
src/plugins/linux-cp/lcp.c.

Best
ben
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#27206): https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/message/27206
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/121398186/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/leave/14379924/21656/631435203/xyzzy 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to