Heheheh  :-) Didn't realise you were a member of this list Robert. I must
admit that after posting my email I looked up the Scientific American pages
on the net and found that only your article featured online. I learned a
lot from your article. I am grateful.

I also noticed the Amateur Scientist article in that issue was on boids!
How could I have not noticed that earlier??? It is also online with lots of
links.

Cheers,

         - Miriam