Hello everybody!

I have severe problems setting up limits for vservers.
The basis is a (very basic) Debian Woody system. I got a vanilla 2.4.22-kernel
patched it and installed the kernel and cq-tools according to:

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Linux2.6/index.php?page=Per+Context+Disk+Limits

After rebooting I installed a vserver and it worked. When I tried to set
limits to this vserver the cq-tool failed with an error like "function not
implemented". As far as I understood this refers to the quotactl system-call
.. (?). The 2.4.22 kernel contains quota-support and I activated it during
the its configuration. But obviously this systemcall is missing in the new
kernel.

Does anybody have any idea how to compile it in? Do the cq-tools only work
with util-vserver (which btw failed to compile completely during this
test-installation)? Has someone already made these limits work? If yes, tell
me how..

Thanx in advance

Alexander

[EMAIL PROTECTED]