The e-mail you have sent to this domain (qlusters.com) did not reach its indended
destination.
Possible reasons: the e-mail address entered is mispelled or the user is none existant.

Note:
---------
You may see the original e-mail below. If you feel that this is error message is
incorrect or
you have a question then feel free to press "reply" to this e-mail and e-mail the
Administrator.
Thank you,
Qlusters INC.

--- Begin Message ---
On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 08:53:56AM -0400, James MacLean wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> On my system, when it Oopses, it's down for the count. No ping or
> anything. Keyboard lights flashing just to point out it's in bad shape :).

when the keyboard leds start to flash, it's a panic
and you should capture/copy the stack trace (oops) and
feed it through ksymoops, this way, we could not only
pity you for the crash, but also try to figure out how
it happened ...

TIA,
Herbert

> I saw the oops this morning, but didn't copy all the register data and
> stack log as it is always so much to pencil down :), and I was hoping this
> was already being tracked down ;).
>
> Maybe I should grab that if 1.1.3 dies tomorrow am?

definitely ...