Dariush Pietrzak wrote:
Works as advertised.
Tested with kernel-2.6.0-test9 and e2fsprogs headers.

I'm getting lost, how does util-vserver 0.26 differ from vserver 0.26 package that I got
here in debian package?

There are two different versions of the vserver utilities, the original ones from Jaques Gelinas, also in the official debian package and util-vserver written by Enrico Scholz.

The vserver utilities are mainly used on production systems and with the vserver-1.0 kernel patch.

util-vserver is mainly a C rewrite of the vserver utilities and is mostly used with the vserver-1.1 development branch, though
it works with the vserver-1.0 kernel patch, too.

Hope I didn't get anything wrong.
--
lg, Chris