We don't get it at all *hmmm* :(

I'm currently updating the spamfilter again. Spam has increased (in general) and
seems that in the last 2-3 days some have slipped through. The ones that i've
seen are in the bayesian filter now.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot se
--
Look afar and see the end from the beginning.