> > > Why does a vserver need access to block devices?
> >  Which vserver?
> All vservers. You just said that it was not a bug if there was a /dev
 Why would you want all your vservers to access your block devices?

> Then i'm asking you... why does a vserver need access to a
> blockdevice?
 Which vserver?!
If I want vserver to access blockdevices - I create entries in /dev for it,
if I don't - I don't.
I don't really get where the problem is - you wan't all your vservers
permanently banned from accessing block devices? Even if you create those
devices yourself especially for your vserver to access them? Or what?

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
Namagumi namagomi namagoroshi