Hi,

I've come across a strange problem with the vserver 1.2.x patch applied.
The system is an Athlon Thunderbird machine with an ami megaraid 500
scsi controller as boot device.
This system fails to boot with the message "unable to mount root fs".
The filesystem is reiserfs. This only happens with the vs-1.20 to vs-1.22 patches.
If I boot a kernel with the same .config and no vserver patch, or the
vserver-1.00 patch everything works fine.
The scsi, scsi-disk, megaraid2 and reiserfs are compiled in, no initrd, or such.
The same kernel works fine if the boot device is an ide drive.
Any ideas?/Should I mail .config?

--
lg, Chris