That seemed to do the trick, thanks for the help.

nick vollmar wrote:

This doesn't work - use vserver 0.29-1 from Debian testing.

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 17:38, Chris Besignano wrote:

I downloaded the compiled kernel from ftp://ftp.solucorp.qc.ca/pub/vserver/vmlinuz-2.4.25-vs1.26, tools are vserver 0.29-2 from Debian unstable repository

Cathy Sarisky wrote:

Your kernel is patched with which version of the vserver patches? And what version of the tools are you using?