Hi,

    Thanks for the tip, I was not aware of it.

    I did finally fix this issue. The problem was missing /dev/pts support in the kernel. What's really strange is that ssh was working on the host system but not inside the vservers, but after enabling /dev/pts, everything worked..

Anyhow, thanks everyone for the help!

--
Cedric